*****ENTER THE AWARDS*****
Enter the National Awards For Pastoral Care in Education 2023 below.
NAPCE was founded in 1982 to establish links between education professionals and allied agencies who have an interest in pastoral care and personal-social education and the welfare of students of all ages in schools.
NAPCE’s concerns are the achievement of students across the curriculum; guidance; personal and social education; recording achievement and the management of these processes in an integrated whole school approach. Our aims are:
- To support and inform those who have a professional concern for pastoral care;
- To promote the theoretical study of pastoral care in education;
- To disseminate good practice in pastoral care in education;
- To promote the education, training and development of those engaged in pastoral care;
- To liaise with other organisations who have similar objectives.
The Association operates through a regular journal and other publications plus its national annual conference. Advice on relevant issues can be obtained from elected Executive Officers at NAPCE. The Association is a registered charity with a National Executive Committee.
The current officers of the Association are: